how define network with mask 8 for dhcp server?

s m sam.gh1986 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 08:05:39 UTC 2013

thanks Olivier,
my problem is to know how define a network with mask 8 and dhcp server
works correctly with it! you know if i config my dhcpd.conf like below, i
have core dump either:
subnet 10.0.0.0 netmask 255.0.0.0
{
    range 10.0.0.1 10.255.255.254;
}

do you know how should i define my range ??

On Tue, Aug 6, 2013 at 12:23 PM, Olivier Nicole <Olivier.Nicole at cs.ait.ac.th