Intel 4-port ethernet adaptor link aggregation issue

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Sat Aug 3 18:53:05 UTC 2013

On 3 August 2013 06:31, Barney Cordoba <barney_cordoba at yahoo.com> wrote:
> You can create your own pipeline with some minor modifications. Why wait months
> for the guys who did it wrong to make changes?

Because I get paid now to ensure that this stuff gets done well, the
vendor gets engaged, the fixes get pushed into the upstream
codebase(s) as well as merged into FreeBSD-HEAD.

In any case, the OP problem looks more like rc.conf problems than a
driver issue. There are likely driver issues and they'll either get
fixed or I'll hack on it and shout at people until they get fixed.

-adrian