BSNMPD: several (cosmetic?) problems

Shteryana Shopova syrinx at FreeBSD.org
Mon Apr 8 12:06:00 UTC 2013

Hi,

The patch in question can be found at
http://people.freebsd.org/~syrinx/snmp/libbsnmp-20121029-01.diff , I am
also attaching it to this e-mail. I didn't commit it yet, since I did not
manage to get it properly reviewed or get confirmation from Harti that it
solved his problem. Error responses worked fine when I last tested the
patch, but  it's always good to receive feedback from other testers.

cheers,
Shteryana