"Weighted round robin" for LAGG - anyhow?

Stefano Marinelli postnet at dragas.dyndns.org
Thu Nov 15 22:03:16 UTC 2012

Hi,

> you can use mpd (or ppp) in multilink mode to encapsulate your outgoing links via two different tcp paths to you other server where you can undo it..

I didn't know about mpd (or ppp multilink). Actually, it seems to be exactly what I need. Better than lagg, for this situation.
The problem is: I never dealt with PPP links (not more than "connect" on my modem), so I'm studying that for now. I've been able to set up a dual link pptp connection (still can't figure out how to create just a TCP or UDP flow, but I hope I'll sort it out).
I'm going to do some tests. Thank you for your suggestion!

Stefano