Adding setfib support to rc.d/routing

Hiroki Sato hrs at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 23 04:49:04 UTC 2012

Sergey Matveychuk <sem at semmy.ru> wrote
  in <4F196D64.6020508 at semmy.ru>:

se> 20.01.2012 10:52, Attila Nagy wrote:
se> > Hi,
se> >
se> > Having multiple routing tables is a very nice and (was a) long awaited
se> > capability in FreeBSD. Having it since years is even more cool,
se> > because
se> > we can assume it's stable now.
se> > But not having infrastructure support for it sucks, this makes people
se> > hacking with rc.local or various scripts in various places.
se> >
se> > There is a(t least one) PR about it: conf/145440, which proposes a
se> > standard method for setting up different FIBs in a seems to be logical
se> > way, which is compatible with the current single routing table method
se> > of
se> > static_routes.
se> >
se> > Are there any objections about this PR? Is there something we can do
se> > to
se> > get it committed?
se> >
se>
se>
se> JFYI conf/132476

 I'll take a look at these patches and try to merge.

-- Hiroki