call for review: 802.11q QinQ netgraph support

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Tue Feb 7 23:27:12 UTC 2012

Hi,

I've been working with the patch author on this and although I haven't
yet had time to test it out myself, he's taken my suggestions on board
and continued improving things.

The patch can be found in the PR:

In summary, he's added the ability to support q-in-q tags, as well as
maintaining backwards compatibility for existing users.

I'd like to commit this at the end of the week.

He's indicated that he will take care of any issues it may break. I'll
back it out if it breaks things and isn't fixed.

Ivan - thank you for being so patient!

I would appreciate further review from network/netgraph related
people. I'm going to borrow a term from gnn and say "Silence implies
consent." :-)

Adrian