wpa_supplicant wpa peap gtc connection - gtc failing?

Bernhard Schmidt bschmidt at techwires.net
Sat Aug 18 17:22:32 UTC 2012

On Saturday 18 August 2012 13:47:29 Da Rock wrote:
> On 08/18/12 13:32, Adrian Chadd wrote:
> > Is there any reason we don't build with that option?
> You know, I was wondering that myself but I wasn't exactly sure whether
> to ask or not :)

Historical reasons I guess, our config matches the default
wpa_supplicant config. I don't see any technical reason not to
enable that and bunch of other exotic stuff.

Though, as you've already noticed, one can count the number of
user who benefit from such a change on one hand.. ;)
Not sure it's worth the effort, though, if someone wants to do
the work, fine with me.

--
Bernhard