ether_vlanencap

Venkat Duvvuru venkatduvvuru.ml at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 09:17:12 UTC 2012

My question is more about "ether_vlanencap" api. This api is supposed to
insert vlantag and tranform Ethernet header into an Ethernet header with
802.1Q encapsulation and if it is unable to prepend then it will allocate a
new mbuf and populate the data including the vlan tag.
But it is not happening in my case, I'm passing mbuf and vlantag to this
api and I get partial junk data in the packet and a corrupted m_len as
well.

Folks, any inputs?
/Venkat