kern/165863

Gleb Smirnoff glebius at FreeBSD.org
Thu Aug 2 10:20:47 UTC 2012

On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 10:43:42PM +0400, Andrey Zonov wrote:
A> Please review attached patch.  I used Gleb's ideas.  He almost fixed the
A> issue, but he didn't observe that entry can be safely unlocked in
A> arptimer() because it has refcnt incremented and cannot be removed.  I
A> also fixed entry removing based on refcnt that was totally broken.

Another try. :) Same as Andrey's patch, but I do not remove the
lle from single linked list in the LLE_FREE macro. This requires
a protection against sequential llentry_free() calls on same lle.

diff also includes:

- some cleanup of llentry_update and its rename to llentry_alloc(),
  would be committed sepearately
- ktr tracing in macros, won't be commited.

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.