Removing an IPv6 address does not remove NDP entries on that subnet

Li, Qing qing.li at bluecoat.com
Tue Apr 10 01:08:51 UTC 2012

I have not followed this thread closely from the beginning, so let me confirm.

Are you reporting multiple bugs: 1) ndp entries remain after the removal of
an address (according to the thread title), and 2) you believe there is a race condition
around in6_lltable_prefix_free() but if it can never be called, so where is the race condition
coming from ?

wrt 1), I cannot reproduce the issue, if it's a problem for you, please provide a description
or just forward me the thread

wrt 2), let me revisit what was the intention and looks like we use it differently in our
private branch

--Qing