Removing an IPv6 address does not remove NDP entries on that subnet

Li, Qing qing.li at bluecoat.com
Mon Apr 9 21:46:19 UTC 2012

WRT the IF_AFDATA_LOCK() race condition you mentioned, I re-run the tests
that I used when I developed that code, but I haven't run into any issues,
but that doesn't mean there isn't a bug.

Could you please share with me a call path that you believe is
problematic, or a simple test case that uncovers the issue ?

--Qing