when enable options SCTP_DEBUG in kernel configure file , where to get the message of debug?

jyl yilinjing at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 10:04:10 UTC 2011

My Os is FreeBSD 9.0 Beta2.
In kernel configure file,  I enable the option of SCTP_DEBUG and rebuild the
kernel. Then I use sctp to send or recv data from another computer ,after
that I check the result from var/log/message or var/log/dmesg , both of the
two files show any message about sctp debug.

can anyone help me, why it does not work?

Regards.