bce(4) with IPMI

Matthew Franz mdfranz at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 00:13:17 UTC 2011

I have a pair of brand new R410's I've been using for CARP+PFSYNC
pair. I believe the LOM was disabled by default and have not tried to
use it, IIRC. Been using bce0 as the outside interface with no issues
and bce1 as the sync....

I'm running FreeBSD 8.2 though. I can get more details about the
hardware if it would be helpful...

- mdf