pppoe reconnection issue

Bipin Patel bipin at xbipin.com
Tue Nov 1 15:20:00 UTC 2011

hi,

my current mod config file looks liek this

startup:
	# configure the console
	set console close
	# configure the web server
	set web close

default:
pppoeclient:
	create bundle static wan
	set iface name pppoe0
	set iface route default
	set iface enable on-demand
	set iface idle 0
	set iface addrs 10.10.1.1 10.10.1.2
	set iface enable tcpmssfix
	set iface up-script /usr/local/sbin/ppp-linkup
	set iface down-script /usr/local/sbin/ppp-linkdown
	set ipcp ranges 0.0.0.0/0 0.0.0.0/0
	set ipcp no vjcomp
	#log -bund -ccp -chat -iface -ipcp -lcp -link

	create link static wan_link0 pppoe
	set link action bundle wan
	set link disable multilink
	set link keep-alive 10 60