State of multicast routing in 8-STABLE?

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Mon May 16 09:28:37 UTC 2011

Hello, Ivor.
You wrote 16 мая 2011 г., 12:59:14:

> While I worked on virtualization (vimage/jail) of PIM-SM/PIM-DM, I used
> XORP.
> It ain't perfect, but served me well. Maybe I can even find confs.
  It seems, that PIM-SM requires that my ISP allows join of my router
to routing domain, it is not possible in my case :(
  After reading many archives and forums (it is strange, but no new
material on this topic can be found), it seems to me, that igmpproxy
0.1 is only solution in my case, and it is buggy.

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>