igb(4) won't start with "igb0: Could not setup receive structures"

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Wed Mar 30 05:11:30 UTC 2011

On 03/29/2011 22:07, Arnaud Lacombe wrote:
> ... or maintain internal changes to the driver to make it not that memory hungry/behave well under memory pressure, especially on system where memory_is_  a constraint.

If you come up with patches, I'm sure everyone would like to see them.

Meanwhile, there are times where memory IS a constraint, and there are
some things you can't do without more of it.

Doug

			-- OK Go