Mini PCI express cards for TDMA on FreeBSD?

Adrian Chadd adrian at freebsd.org
Wed Mar 2 06:48:53 UTC 2011

I don't think the TDMA code has been thoroughly tested lately.

The bus shouldn't matter; it's likely the underlying chipset that matters.
It's an AR5424, which should be the AR5212 driver. That should just work
fine. If it's panicing, try to get a sensible panic message and backtrace
showing where it's actually paniced and get back to me.

Adrian