fwd: kern/157188: [libpcap] [patch] incorporate patch from upstream

Wesley Shields wxs at FreeBSD.org
Tue Jun 28 00:40:13 UTC 2011

I'm still hoping someone who cares about IPv6 is willing to commit this
fix for libpcap in the base before 9.0. Is anyone willing to tackle
this? It's been in the port for a while now, and in upstream for even
longer.

-- WXS