igb enable_aim or flow_control causing tcp stalls?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Mon Jul 18 16:40:46 UTC 2011

I have no idea... but as a matter of principle I would see if updating to
later code,
both OS and especially the driver, reproduces the issue. Our validation
group
often has Linux as a link partner in testing, which can be good and bad, it
actually
sometimes has problems that FBSD on both sides doesn't.

Jack