RFC 6296 (NPT v6)

Rémy Sanchez remy.sanchez at hyperthese.net
Sun Jul 10 03:44:19 UTC 2011

Hi,

I was wondering if they were anyone currently implementing NPTv6 for FreeBSD ?

If nobody is, since I need this feature and that the RFC is quite simple, I
think I'll implement it (or run out of time trying to). However, it looks like
you can't divert IPv6, and then I don't know what would be the best option to
implement it: using netgraph might be a "cleaner" way to do it, however
hacking directly into ipfw might be more direct.

What do you think ?

Thanks,
--
Rémy Sanchez