the return value of sctp_connectx do not match any error

jyl_2006 yilinjing2006 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 13:59:59 UTC 2011

I download freebsd-rc2(Character-based) and use the new Operating system to
run the code you provide(sctp_client.c and give name of ComputerA to the
computer it uses).In another computer(named ComputerB) I run
freebsd-beta2(Graphical interface), I use the code(sctp_server.c) and I use
wireshark to see what happen.

I do not run sctp_server(means no server to wait for accept) in ComputerA ,
the program of sctp_client in ComputerB use sctp_connectx to init the
association, the return value of  sctp_connectx is 0 , that means the
association is set up, but I do not run any server in computerA and the
wireshark also see the init of association is unsuccessful.

I am really confused about this problem.

Thanks.