[urtw] Wifi link dying randomly. reboot required to reconnect.

Chuck Burns break19 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 2 04:00:02 UTC 2011

On 12/01/11 20:28, Kevin Lo wrote:
> Hi Chuck,
>
> I committed the fix to HEAD(r228195). Not sure if it's
> related, would you please give it a try and let me know
> the result? Thank you.
>
> 	Kevin

Hmm.. I will have to install the new current onto another hard drive, so
I will probably give that a try sometime this week.  I had finally just
broken down and ran a ethernet cable across the floor.  :)

Let me get current installed and running.. Problem is, we won't know for
-certain- if we've gotten it, because it would sometimes run for a week
before crashing.

I will, however, give a try (It's sort of late, tonight, so that's a no go)

--
Chuck Burns
The Southern Libertarian