Odd TCP RFC1323 Behavior

Kevin Oberman kob6558 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 21:37:04 UTC 2011

On Sat, Aug 13, 2011 at 3:28 AM, Bjoern A. Zeeb
<bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net> wrote:

> On Aug 12, 2011, at 11:36 PM, Kevin Oberman wrote:
>

>> Try installing security/openssh-portable from ports and enable the HPN patches.
>
> and let me point out that the relevant patch is in stock HEAD and will ship by default with 9.0.

And let me thank whoever made this change. (DES?) I've been hoping to
see this happen since at least version 6 and probably before.

I wish it could be incorporated by OpenSSH, but I have been told that
the PSC folks were perhaps a bit, ahh, indelicate in their approach to
getting the patches included.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer - Retired
E-mail: kob6558 at gmail.com