kern/156493: [msk] Marvell Yukon 2 device works only few seconds

cyberGn0m cy6ergn0m at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 19:39:02 UTC 2011

It looks like it helped me too. It's great. How did you found that
workaround?

Do you have ideas why negotiations breaks connection?

- CG

22.04.2011 19:22 пользователь "K. Macy" <kmacy at freebsd.org> написал:

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 4:58 PM, cyberGn0m <cy6ergn0m at gmail.com> wrote:
> At Linux I have no problem...
I don't think disabling checksums and tso are necessary, but they
don't really matter at 100Mbps.

# This file now contains just the overrides from /etc/defaults/rc.conf.
sshd_enable="YES"
ifconfig_msk0="media 100TX -txcsum -rxcsum -tso"
ifconfig_msk1="media 100TX -txcsum -rxcsum -tso"

moused_enable="YES"
hald_enable="YES"
dbus_enable="YES"
hostname="shuttle1.burblefest.com"
#ifconfig_msk1="inet 10.0.1.8 netmask 0xffffff00"
#defaultrouter="10.0.1.1"

I've been setting the IP later on in boot.