ROUTETABLES & IPv6?

Lars Eggert lars.eggert at nokia.com
Wed Sep 22 11:42:03 UTC 2010

Hi,

On 2010-9-22, at 14:31, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> On Wed, 22 Sep 2010, Lars Eggert wrote:
>> The ipfw "fwd" command also doesn't do IPv6;
>
> Hmm, that could possibly be fixed.  Not sure it's a good idea in
> general, but ...

I'd be happy to test patches.

>> "setfib" was my alternative hope. And pf, which I tried, freezes the box once in a blue moon...)
>
> Where you able to get any debug information on the "freeze"?

No. There were never any panic messages, the machine just locks up solid. The problem only occurs once every few weeks. I suspect pf because switching from ipfw to pf was really the only change I made to the kernel config in a long time. We'll see if going back to ipfw fixes this.

Lars