how to use freebsd8 dial the adsl for shuffering?

alphancedong alphancedong at gmail.com
Fri Sep 10 04:48:49 UTC 2010

 hello,all guys.I'm a newer for using bsd,I come from china. I have no
ideal now because i setup the ppp.conf and resolv.conf(add the dns
server),but ppp is still not work!I delete all the things in ppp.conf
,then add a label adsl and authname key ,but when i ppp -auto adsl ,it
can link lan but not intenet(my modem can work like route ,suppot create
a lan,but computer stiil need dial for intenet).i really need
help,thanks.oh this is the my ppp.conf :
ADSL:
set device PPPoE:fx0
set authname **
set authkey **