net/if_epair.c: semicolon missed

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sun Nov 21 19:34:02 UTC 2010

On Sun, 21 Nov 2010, Mikolaj Golub wrote:

Hi,

> In net/if_epair.c semicolon is missed in epair_nh_drainedcpu() (see the
> patch below). This shows up when compiling with EPAIR_DEBUG.

Thanks.  I'll commit it it in a sec.

> Also, what was a reason to declare epair_debug mib as XINT? Shouldn't be just
> INT?

I changed it to INT as well; initially there was a mask if I don't
misremember when I did the driver two years ago before it hit any
repo.

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                              Welcome a new stage of life.
         <ks> Going to jail sucks -- <bz> All my daemons like it!