Debugging em(4) driver

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 05:08:54 UTC 2010

The stats changed quite a bit for 8.1, they are much more informative now,
and they can be collected from anywhere not just the console.

I don't quite understand what you are trying to do, debug an em problem
or just debug a problematic situation by using em??

Mike is right, the driver in HEAD has some significant fixes and would be
the best thing to use.

Jack