convert Windows NDIS drivers for use with FreeBSD

jiani1012 jiani1012 at 126.com
Thu May 20 09:27:11 UTC 2010

Thank you in advance! I got it with success!
Today, I do the same thing with Intel 4965agn driver corresponding to iwn on FREEBSD8.0 release.
 I create wlan0 from iwn0, as well kldload the iwn,iwnfw before a ping successful conmunication.
But when I do wlan0 scan, take errors:
iwn0:error,INTR=20000000<HW_ERROR> STATUS=0x0
iwn0:iwn_transfer_firmware:timeout waiting for first alive notice,error 35
iwn0:iwn_init_locked:could not load firmware,error 35

Thus,the link is disconnected. What's the matter?
Thanks!

Jeny