ixgbe 2.1.7 can't disable LRO on 82599?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed May 12 20:28:19 UTC 2010

Oh, this is because the 82598 is doing HW RSC which is a different code path
from the LRO that the 598
does, and that may be the problem, I will need to look into that. Thanks for
the report.

And, yes, LRO is a major improvement in 10G performance, as is TSO. Are you
sure you have no
alternative to disabling?

Cheers,

Jack