kern/146358: [vlan] wrong destination MAC address

Ben Smith bsmith at boltnet.com
Tue May 11 23:10:03 UTC 2010

The following reply was made to PR kern/146358; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Ben Smith <bsmith at boltnet.com>
To: bug-followup at FreeBSD.org, bsmith at boltnet.com
Subject: Re: kern/146358: [vlan] wrong destination MAC address
Date: Tue, 11 May 2010 15:39:38 -0700

 I was digging through the UPDATING and CVS notes for 8.0 and saw FLOWTABLE.  I
 did some more digging and rebooted a box with FLOWTABLE disabled.  The box
 does not exhibit these same problems with it disabled, I have had it running
 for a couple hours now.  This seems to be a decent work around and may indicate
 where the source of the problem is.  I had tried disabling carp which didn't
 fix it.

  -ben