kern/133328: [bge] [panic] Kernel panics with Windows7 client

Spil Oss spil.oss at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 08:03:28 UTC 2010

Hi Yongari,

That's a good while back....

Since then I lost the harddisk and the crash-dumps weren't part of my backups.
Currently not running a bridged network and Windows 7 clients are
fine. And running 8.0-p3 (via 7.2 upgrade)....

Was contemplating bridging the wired and wireless networks again. I'll
try and find some time to change my configuration and retest on 8.0-p3
first to see if I can reproduce it there. Then I'll try reproducing it
on 8.1-RC3 without and with patch.

Kind regards,

Spil.