page fault in igb on 8.1

Chris Buechler cbuechler at gmail.com
Fri Jul 9 05:59:34 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jul 9, 2010 at 1:03 AM, Jack Vogel <jfvogel at gmail.com> wrote:
> Damn, thats bad, and this is with what installed exactly, RC1, 2? I'll have
> someone in validation install to see if we can repro this tomorrow, let me
> know what it is asap.

This is RELENG_8_1 as of date=2010.06.25.00.00.00  It's pfSense 2.0,
technically, but equivalent to RELENG_8_1 as of that date. We use a
fixed date to prevent snapshot breakage with one of our kernel patches
failing to apply (none for any drivers, nor any that impact drivers in
our experience). We'll be bumping that again in the near future.

All the info I have at the moment is this picture:
http://cvs.pfsense.org/~cmb/20100708211.jpg

Will be getting a backtrace in the morning.

thanks!

Chris