A-MPDU transmission in net80211 on FreeBSD 8

Alexander Egorenkov egorenar at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 31 07:34:49 UTC 2010

Why doesn't 802.11 stack assign sequence numbers to A-MPDU frames ?
When sequence numbers are not assigned to A-MPDU frames, then BA doesn't
work with my AP.
I tried to assign sequence numbers to A-MPDU frames in my device driver and
then BAs worked
with my AP.
And what is meant by aggregation queue ? Where is that queue anf how do i
use it ?

Thanks.