MROUTED: Problem with vif installation

Nazeem نجم لدين nazeemnss at gmail.com
Thu Jan 28 10:58:49 UTC 2010

Ok. Thanks. But I need to get tunnel working. Can you suggest some other way
of getting a multicast tunnel work. The assumption is that there is a
unicast cloud in between two mbone networks. So we need to forward the
multicast traffic over the unicast tunnel. Application is for video
transmission.

thanks,
Nazeem