CARP IPv6 support ?

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Tue Jan 5 12:40:07 UTC 2010

On Tue, 5 Jan 2010, Wouter de Jong wrote:

>> I have CARP running on a couple of 8-boxes, dualstack with both v4 and
>> v6 addresses on the inside and outside. Everything works as expected.
>
> Very good to hear, time for some upgrades I think :)
>
> However.... what I don't get, is why http://wiki.freebsd.org/IPv6TODO then
> still lists that CARP should be made IPv6-aware ?

No, that's not what it says; if you read to the end it says
"(Only rc.* startup foo seems to be needed)";  I am not aware that
this had been chnaged since but other things might have been changed
rendering this obsolete?

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb         It will not break if you know what you are doing.