pppoe controlling simultaneous use with freeradius

Fazal Ahmed Malik fam at sky.net.pk
Mon Jan 4 16:48:40 UTC 2010

Hi guys,

 i have trouble in simultaneous use to work with Freeradius 2 and FreeBSD5.2 pppoe server. My Freebsd box as working as PPPOE server and on same box freeradius is working. But i don't know how freebsd interact with radius as nas. Also could not kill stale pppoe sessions. I also tried MAC-based authentication but without luck.
Please help if some one has solution for this problem i guess i am just missing nas type for freebsd as box is unable to answer radius querries due to wrong nas type.

Thanks,

Best regards,

Fazal Ahmed Malik