Routing problems on VPN servers running FreeBSD 8.0-RELEASE

Li, Qing qing.li at bluecoat.com
Fri Feb 12 23:31:04 UTC 2010

My merges from /base/head are in /stable/8

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/stable/8/

Let's be sure you do have the right set of files. Can you verify your checked
out version of "in.c" is similar to the version I last modified in revision 203401 ??

http://svn.freebsd.org/viewvc/base/stable/8/sys/netinet/in.c?view=log

Then please report back the result of your verification.

--Qing