Interested in contributing towards the items in Wiki

Balaji G balajig81 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 9 16:10:10 UTC 2010

Hi Everybody

I am interested in contributing towards some of the items mentioned in the
wiki link. Though I am quite new to FreeBSD and have been reading the kernel
networking part and in fact working on back porting ECMP fixes to 7.2 from
8.0. I have sent a patch to the Mailing List too and also working on
completing it . I am interested in contributing towards the following items

1. Low hanging Kernel fruit
2. IPv6 Cleanup Tasks

mentioned in the wiki link http://wiki.freebsd.org/Networking

It would be really great if people could reply to this mail and let me know
how i could start and probably mentor me to being part of the team.

Thanks for your time.

Cheers,
  - Balaji