kern/138666: [multicast] [panic] not working multicast through igmpproxy

Andriy Syrovenko andriys at gmail.com
Wed Dec 15 10:44:47 UTC 2010

Hi!

Yes, I have PF enabled with some NAT rules present in the rule set. However
disabling PF (even by commenting out 'pf_enable' in the /etc/rc.conf and
rebooting the machine) does not make any difference. The problem persist
regardless of whether NAT is enabled or not (or even whether pf.ko is loaded
or not).

Best regards,
Andriy.