startup network configuration choice

Iñigo Ortiz de Urbina inigoortizdeurbina at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:13:52 UTC 2010

Maybe you could glue some ifstated magic to your script.

I heard suggestions like this some time ago on a different list,
anyway, I have never tried it myself as running a script to setup my
network manually is not inconvenient, after all, I do startx myself
everytime I boot the computer :)

If you get anywhere, posting your findings would be helpful and
healthy for the archives