FreeBSD SCTP support?

Sebastien Decugis sdecugis at nict.go.jp
Wed Aug 11 06:47:47 UTC 2010

 Hello Michael,

Thank you for your answer! And many thanks also to all people who
anwered to me privately.

> SCTP is part of FreeBSD. But the point is that your problem is not
> related to a bug in FreeBSD but in your application.
Oh, I am sorry, I misinterpreted the answer in the bug report; now I get it!

> I hope this helps, if not, feel free to ask any question or contact me directly.
It does!!! Thank you very much.

> BTW: Do you have a running implementation of RFC 3436 which supports multiple
>      streams?
Yes, freeDiameter is using it (www.freediameter.net). Feel free to
contact me if you need additional information.

Best regards,
Sebastien.

--
Sebastien Decugis