FreeBSD SCTP support?

Sebastien Decugis sdecugis at nict.go.jp
Wed Aug 11 01:58:12 UTC 2010

 Hello,

I am encountering a problem with SCTP stack in FreeBSD 8.1 release (on
amd64); and I am looking for the correct place to report a bug. Would
someone from this list be kind enough to give me direction where I
should report the problem? I am totally new to FreeBSD and I was not
able to find a better place than this mailing-list so far...

If by any change this list is the correct place, you can find the
description of the problem and steps to reproduce here:

As I understand the answer in that bug report, SCTP is not part of
FreeBSD? But I did not install anything special, nor could find a
dedicated place on the Internet so far...

Thank you!
Best regards,
Sebastien.

--