8.1-RELEASE em watchdog timeout broken?

Jack Vogel jfvogel at gmail.com
Wed Aug 4 05:19:13 UTC 2010

The watchdog is working in all the internal testing that we've done, if
there's
some corner case here then I need more info to reproduce it. I'm confused
about what's what, which machine is your desktop and what is the 'other'
system?

For instance, we had a loud complaint about the watchdog here a while back,
and it turned out the user had increased the system HZ value to something
really high...  I've yet to see something that indicates the code is broken.

If it involves Windows then it goes outside the parameters of my testing so
who knows :)

Jack