IPSec, nat on enc device

Eric Masson emss.mail at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 09:34:32 UTC 2009

Hello,

OpenBSD has support for this kind of setup since last January :
http://undeadly.org/cgi?action=article&sid=20090127205841
The commit :
http://marc.info/?l=openbsd-cvs&m=123246256228242&w=2

>From what I've understood, pf, depending on version in FreeBSD, could
already support natting on enc interfaces.

The missing part seems to be laying at the IKE daemon level.

Need of ipsec vpns beetween RFC1918 colliding networks is pretty usual
these days, so has anyone considered working in this area ?

Regards

--
 je comprend pas ce a quoi sert ce site ou cette boite a lettre.J'y voit
 plein de messages et autres anneries alors si tu pouvais m'aider et me