Wacky DHCP values that work in windows but not in FreeBSD

Doug Barton dougb at FreeBSD.org
Tue Oct 13 05:31:57 UTC 2009

David Horn wrote:
> Without seeing the actual tcpdump of the dhcp packets, I would guess
> that this is the Classless Static Route option in DHCPv4 (option 121).

Ok, I will give the tcpdump option a go as soon as I have a chance.

Meanwhile, if this is in fact the case how would we make it work in
FreeBSD? Is there a newer version of DHCP that handles this properly?

Doug