IPv6 duplicate address detection

Bob Van Zant bob at veznat.com
Thu May 7 06:00:26 UTC 2009

Well that goes all the way back to my first email :-)

"An alternative view on this is that I shouldn't be sending out any packets,
especially unsolicited NAs, using or referencing a tentative address."

This makes sense. I'll stop doing bad things now :-) Thanks for your input
and clearing this up for me.

-Bob