Signal sensitivity problem with if_rum

Gustau Pérez gperez at entel.upc.edu
Sun May 3 09:22:23 UTC 2009

> That information is misleading, I remmember reading somewhere that linux rt73
> had similar problems like rum but it got fixed, and is not present in
> new kernels.
> I think that problem originated for linux from now obsolete drivers.
>
> On what linux version and what drivers version do you experience
> similar problems
> with signal sensitivity like with rum?

   Hi,

   I'm seeing this in ubuntu 9.04 (kernel 2.6.28). It shows more or less
the same figures we have in FBSD.

   In linux, Bbp17 can be changed from userpace making iwconfig ${dev}
bbp 17=0. But it automatically restores its previous value. Autotuning
seems to be enable and I don't know how to disable it (the post I sent a
few days ago about this is wrong or doesn't apply).

   Gus