BIND 9.4.3-P1: internal_send: 199.7.83.42#53: Device notconfigured, where 199.7.83.42 is RANDOM IP address

Lev Serebryakov lev at FreeBSD.org
Mon Jan 26 10:56:31 PST 2009

Hello, Lev.
You wrote 24 января 2009 г., 13:37:33:

>   IP addresses are RANDOM and DIFFERENT on every restart. These IP
> addresses are not mentioned in ANY config file on my computer, and
> addresses on my network interfaces IS NOT from these networks.
  Ok, I'm stupid, it is root servers. Ok. But this knowledge doesn't
help to fix problem :(

--
// Black Lion AKA Lev Serebryakov <lev at FreeBSD.org>