NATT patch on current

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat Jan 10 02:25:07 PST 2009

On Sat, 10 Jan 2009, VANHULLEBUS Yvan wrote:

Hi,

> On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 09:40:53AM +0100, Giulio Ferro wrote:
>> I just wanted to report that the nat-traversal patch on HEAD 2008-03-19
>> fails to apply cleanly.
>> The problem is in the file ipsec.c lines 1847, 1870
>>
>> Any news for the natt integration in CURRENT?
>
> Thanks for the report.
> I'm currently working on cleaning the PFKey part of the patch
> (available on Perforce if you're interested, and I hope our tests to
> be ok in a few days, so I'll send kernel+userland patch for public
> test/review), so I don't use anymore the public version of the patch
> for TRUNK.
>
> I'll be mostly AFK for the next 2-3 days, but I'll try to find quickly
> some time to update the public patch soon.

There is more to the patch and current:

it failes in in_pcb.h now as well -- there is a 0x2000 (or 0x1000)
that is officially used now.

I wondered if rrs' generic udp tunnel hack would apply to this as well
but I haven't looked at the code yet.

/bz

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                      The greatest risk is not taking one.